Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tag, I'm It.

Just got this from Tiel:

Seven things I plan to do, insh'Allah:

  1. Get an advanced degree
  2. Become a Guru in Serak
  3. Train up at least one student as a Guru in Serak
  4. Become a father
  5. Come out as a transphibian
  6. Finish the backlog of articles and programming projects
  7. With G-d's help become more what He wants me to be.

Seven things I can do, subhan'Allah:

  1. Teach a woman to tear an attacker's head off and beat him to death with it
  2. Play the djembe tolerably, the dununs marginally and the Congas poorly
  3. Write clear prose
  4. Analyze a problem
  5. Overanalyze a problem
  6. Care for the sick and comfort the distressed
  7. Cook
Seven things I can't do:

  1. Sing
  2. Relax
  3. Treat people as things
  4. Keep my mouth shut
  5. Get up from Sempok on the right without using my hands
  6. Draw
  7. See clutter that is blindingly obvious to my wife

Seven things I say most often:

  1. Djurus
  2. On the other hand...
  3. I didn't vote for him
  4. You're paranoid, but are you paranoid enough?
  5. Papillon! Sev!
  6. What does this module do?
  7. Oy vey
Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
  1. Mushtaq
  2. Terry
  3. Steve Barnes
  4. My python L33t (Things I can do: coil, slither, hide, escape, catch mice, make little snakes...)
  5. Janka
  6. President Cheney
  7. Gahan Wilson

No comments: